Our summer concert is back, this time in cooperation with and celebrating Chugach State Park's 50th (now 51st) anniversary, and over two days! Entrance is free, provided by our generous sponsors Matson and Conoco Phillips.
This is an all ages event, with a beer garden. Food vendors will be on site and outdoor industry non-profits will have information booths.
With limited parking available, we will be charging for camping/RV spots, however there is no cost for the concert itself. More details on camping/RV spots coming soon.
Want to become a sponsor? View the sponsorship packet.
Please note: Arctic Valley Road closes at 10pm. Everyone who is leaving MUST depart Arctic Valley by 9:30pm. Anyone at Arctic Valley after the road closes will be there until Sunday morning!
Camping allowed everywhere except the lawn in front of the lodge
- Arctic Valley is bear country! All trash must be disposed of properly, and no food may be left outside
- Fires are only allowed in steel bottomed fire pits, max 3' diameter, in the parking lots. Ashes must be disposed of properly.
- Alcohol may only be consumed inside the designated beer garden area
- No outside alcohol is allowed
- Under 21s will only be allowed in the beer garden with a parent/guardian
- No drugs (including marijuana) are allowed - this is Alaska law
- Leashed pets are allowed in the non-alcohol areas. Pets are not allowed in the beer garden.
- Anyone in violation of these rules will be asked to leave immediately