June 15, 2019 - Arctic Valley Summer Jam!
We're back for a third year - bigger and better than ever! With headliners The Jephries, a late-night party with the Rabbit Creek Ramblers, and performances from Becky Kotter and SunDog, you don't want to miss this show!
- Gates open at 12pm
- The Amalgajam plays from 1:15-2:15
- Flying Blind plays from 2:30-3:30
- Becky Kotter & Co plays from 3:45-4:45
- SunDog plays from 5-6
- The Jephris headline the show at 6:15
- The Rabbit Creek Ramblers party from 7:45
- Pause at 9pm so those who are not staying the night can leave. Music will resume at 10pm for everyone who's staying!
- Please note: Arctic Valley Road closes at 10pm. Everyone who is leaving MUST depart Arctic Valley by 9:30pm. Anyone at Arctic Valley after the road closes will be there until Sunday morning!
- Camping allowed everywhere except the lawn in front of the lodge
- Tickets are $25 per person in advance, $30 at the gate. Arctic Valley members get a $5 discount!
- Kids under 7 are free
- Optional purchase of an Arctic Valley / Denali Brewing stainless steel cup with your ticket for $10 (includes first beer)
- All ticket sales are final
- This is an all-ages show!
- This is an outdoor festival - come dressed for the weather!
- No marijuana or outside alcohol allowed at Arctic Valley (including the road & parking lots)
Ticket pre-sale has ended. Buy your tickets at the gate!
Arctic Valley is partnering with Denali Brewing to bring you great Alaskan refreshments for Summer Jam 2019! We'll be exclusively serving delicious Denali Brewing Company beers in our 21+ beer garden, right next to the stage.
New for this year, we're a plastic cup-free event! Custom Arctic Valley / Denali Brewing Company stainless steel cups will be available to purchase for $10 - includes the first beer. You can also bring your own cup/mug (pours are limited to 16oz no matter how big the cup is).
We've got your eating needs taken care of too! Check out our food vendors below. The food trucks will be sticking around for breakfast on Sunday morning!
Please note that outside alcohol and marijuana are not permitted at Arctic Valley. This includes the road and all parking lots. As a reminder, marijuana is not allowed on federal lands (the road from the Glenn Highway to Arctic Valley is military property) or State Parks (Arctic Valley is on State Parks land).
We encourage everyone to stay overnight! We have plenty of parking for RVs, and camping is allowed anywhere at Arctic Valley (except the lawn in front of the lodge). Camping is free, as is parking. Please do be courteous to others and park your larger vehicles to take up as little space as possible.
Please respect the below guidelines to ensure a great experience for everyone:
- No outside alcohol or any marijuana
- All fires must be in a steel-bottomed fire pit. Fire remains must be cleaned up and disposed of
- The area closest to the outhouses in the lower parking lot is designated as a 'family-friendly' area. Please keep noise down in this area
- No ATVs, off-road motorcycles, or other vehicles are permitted on Arctic Valley property (including parking lots) or Arctic Valley Road
- Please park RVs and trailers to maximize space in the parking lots