June 30, 2018 – Arctic Valley Summer Jam!
Rabbit Creek Ramblers, SunDog, Becky Kotter & The Sweathogs, and The Amalgajam are all lined up to play at our second annual summer concert!
Tickets, food, and beer!
- Tickets are $15 per person in advance, $20 at the gate
- Kids under 7 are free
- This is an all-ages show!
- Overnight camping/RV parking is FREE!
- This is an outdoor concert – come dressed for the weather!
- No marijuana or outside alcohol allowed at Arctic Valley (including the road & parking lots)
- Midnight Sun Brewing beer garden, and cider inside the 21+ area
- Food trucks: Gemma’s Filipino, Glacier Bowl (including breakfast Sunday morning!), Babycakes, and Mobile Munchies
- Gates open at 2pm
- The Amalgajam opens at 3pm
- Becky Kotter & the Sweathogs at 4:30 & 6:30 on the second stage
- SunDog plays at 5pm
- The Rabbit Creek Ramblers headline the show at 7pm
- Pause at 9pm so those who are not staying the night can leave. Music will resume at 10pm for everyone who’s staying!
- Camping allowed anywhere except the lawn in front of the lodge