June 1, 2017 – Big Fat Buddha
Join us and Big Fat Buddha at Arctic Valley’s brand new outdoor stage on June 1!
See more video here!
- Tickets are $15 per person in advance, $20 at the gate.
- Gates open at 6pm
- A Watch and a Handshake opens at 7pm
- Big Fat Buddha plays 8pm-10pm
- Overnight camping is allowed in the lower parking lot for an additional $10 per vehicle.
- This is an outdoor concert – come dressed for the weather!
- There will be a beer garden and Glacier Bowl and Poke will be serving their delicious food!
- No marijuana or outside alcohol allowed.
Buy tickets using PayPal’s convenient and safe checkout. Multiple tickets can be purchased on the next page. To add a vehicle to your checkout, click the ‘Continue Shopping’ link in the upper right hand corner of the next page. You’ll be redirected to this page where you can add a second item to your cart.
Please bring your proof of purchase to the gate!
About Big Fat Buddha
Big Fat Buddha is an Alaskan based rock/funk band that has their roots deep in the groove. Formed in 2010 when bassist Brad Fidel put an ad on craigslist looking for musicians into The Beatles, Bob Dylan, and James Brown. Singer/song writer Matt Brenna answered the ad and the two hit it off immediately! Percussionist Jeff Arms who played with Fidel on a previous project, heard what Brenna and Fidel were up to, signed on and the three became the core of Buddha.
Drummer Matt Slodo is the newest member of the Buddha Family.
When not climbing, skiing, or fishing, the guys are playing music together.