50/51 Fest: Overnight RV/Car Camping Spot
This is a reservation for a 40-foot RV/car camping parking spot at Arctic Valley Ski Area for 50/51 Fest. Please book each night you wish to stay – you must have a reservation for both days to stay both Friday and Saturday nights. Note that tickets are NOT required for the concert itself – this is a free show, brought to you by our sponsors. Parking for daytime attendees is free. If you are going to camp elsewhere in the ski area (not in the parking lot behind your car) a reservation is not required.
As oversized parking space is limited, spots are 40 feet long x 14 feet wide. This is the allocated space for your entire setup – including towing vehicle and camper. No vehicles larger than a standard car/truck will be allowed to park anywhere except the designated spots. Parking will be randomly assigned when you arrive. If you want to park next to someone in particular, plan to arrive with them.
Keep your confirmation email as proof of payment for the camping/RV overnight spot. Reservations are non-refundable, except in case of cancellation of the concert.
– Arctic Valley is bear country! No food may be kept outside your vehicle, and all trash must be disposed of properly. A dumpster is provided on site.
– Any fires must be in portable, steel-bottomed fire pits, and ashes must be disposed of properly. No fires may be built directly on the parking lot.
– Marijuana and other drugs are not allowed in Chugach State Park.
– Alcohol may only be consumed inside the designated beer garden at the concert.
– No outside alcohol is allowed.
– Anyone being disruptive will be asked to leave.
Purchasing a camping reservation indicates agreement to these rules, which will be strictly enforced. Anyone found in violation will be asked to leave without a refund of any kind.