Arctic Valley's tubing season is over for 2020-21. We'll be back next winter!
Tubing is a fantastic way to get yourself and your kids outside this winter! We will be open Thursday through Sunday, and some school holidays. Check our availability calendar for details.
Please note: Face coverings are required at all times in the lodge and while tubing. We have face Arctic Valley branded face coverings available for sale. Please see our COVID-19 Operating Plans for details.
These tickets are only valid in the tube park. You can now purchase tube park tickets up to two hours before the session begins! The tube park operates four 1.5 hour sessions Thursday and Friday, and 5 sessions Saturdays and Sundays..
- General Admission: $18.00 per session. Purchase tickets online!
- Anchorage Ski Club Regular and Life Members: $12.00 per session.
- Arctic Valley Season Pass Holders: free!
Refunds: We do not offer refunds. To reschedule, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. Please view the road conditions, and remember that 4WD/AWD are recommended on Arctic Valley Road. Cold weather policy: We follow the Anchorage School District's cold weather policy: If the temperature at the lodge weather station is below -10 F, we will reschedule same-day tickets for another date.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we will convert tubing reservations into a gift certificate (without expiration date) for those who are sick and their party. Please contact our lodge staff BEFORE the start of your tubing session at email@example.com to request a gift certificate. Please note that it may take a few days to receive your gift certificate via email.
Please complete a liability waiver before arriving.
Arctic Valley's tube park will be open Thursday-Sunday for 2021-2022. Session times:
11:30pm-1:00pm (Saturdays and Sundays only)
We would love to host your birthday party, corporate team-building or family day activity, or other get-together. The tube park is a ton of fun for kids, teens, and adults. Tickets are $16 each, and can be paid individually or on one tab. If you want a private experience, an entire session can be purchased for $800. Due to COVID restrictions and best practices, we will not be offering reserved seating in the lodge. Parties are still welcome to purchase a block of tickets and enjoy a tubing party outside.
Complete the party request form.
Important Tube Park Reminders:
- Buy tickets online to ensure there is space available!
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the session starts to purchase your ticket and get dressed.
- Save a few minutes and bring a completed liability waiver
- Helmets and eye protection are strongly recommended.
- Only one person per tube. Parents can hold onto kids’ tubes while going downhill
- Minimum age is 3. Kids should be able to get in and out of tubes on their own, and follow staff directions.
- Keep the tow line inside the tube while coming down the mountain.
- Do not start down the tubing hill until the group before has started to move away from the run.
- Always be aware of uphill traffic. Before exiting your tube ensure other riders have come to a stop. The safest place is in your tube should another tube bounce into you.
- Move away quickly from the bottom of the tubing lanes.
- Move quickly away from the offloading station at the top of the lift.
- Dress warm!
- HAVE FUN!