These tickets are only valid in the tube park. The tube park operates three or four 1.5 hour sessions each day.
- General Admission: $15.00 per session. Purchase tickets online!
- Anchorage Ski Club Regular and Life Members: $10.00 per session.
- Arctic Valley Season Pass Holders: free!
Save a few minutes in line and bring a completed liability waiver!
Holders of free tickets & gift certificates
Due to limitations with our online ticket vendor, we're unable to book these ticket types through our website. Please email us at email@example.com to reserve your tickets! Please note that our sessions do sell out early, so please plan in advance. It is unlikely that we will have tickets available on Friday or Saturday for that same weekend.
- Desired date
- Desired session
- Number of large tubes
- Number of small tubes
Hours of Operation
Saturday and Sunday through April 7, 2018.
The tube park operates three or four daily sessions, each session will allow a limited number of riders access to the tube park for as many runs as can be complete during that time period. Currently the rider limit is 50.
- Session One : 10:30am -12:00pm
- Session Two : 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Session Three : 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Session Four (Beginning in Feburary) 3:30-5:00pm
*All riders must complete a liability waiver form, or have one on file, in the lodge prior to participating in a tube park session. Waivers must be signed by a “responsible adult”, not necessarily the child’s parent.
Important Tube Park Reminders:
- Buy tickets online to ensure there is space available!
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the session starts to purchase your ticket and get dressed.
- Save a few minutes and bring a completed liability waiver
- Helmets and eye protection are strongly recommended.
- Only one person per tube. Parents can hold onto kids’ tubes while going downhill
- There is no age limit, however kids should be able to get in and out of tubes on their own, and follow staff directions.
- Keep the tow line inside the tube while coming down the mountain.
- Do not start down the tubing hill until the group before has started to move away from the run.
- Always be aware of uphill traffic. Before exiting your tube ensure other riders have come to a stop. The safest place is in your tube should another tube bounce into you.
- Move away quickly from the bottom of the tubing lanes.
- Move quickly away from the offloading station at the top of the lift.
- Dress warm!
- HAVE FUN!
We would love to host your birthday party, corporate team-building or family day activity, or other get-together. The tube park is a ton of fun for kids, teens, and adults. Tickets are $15 each, and can be paid individually or on one tab. If you want a private experience, an entire session can be purchased for $750. Our lodge has a cafe with a limited menu; you are welcome to order food from us or bring outside food. The bar upstairs opens at noon, with wine and local microbrews on tap for adults. We can set up a semi-private area upstairs or downstairs for your group; there is no charge for the lodge space or for parking.
To set up your event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date and session requested (please note that we are unlikely to accommodate requests less than a week in advance)
- Number of large and small tubes (small tubes are good for kids less than ~10 years old)
- What time you would like to reserve space in the lodge
- Organizer contact information