Update 12/5/22: We’ve postponed our opening date. See our latest post for details.
Original post: We’re excited to welcome everyone back to Arctic Valley for skiing, riding, and tubing this winter! We’re hard at work hiring (we still need more employees, so if you’ve always dreamed of being a liftie, fill out an application!), making snow when the weather allows, and getting the lifts and equipment ready for a fun, successful season.
Have you purchased your season pass or membership yet? Jump over to our membership page and get yours today!
Here’s our operating plan for the season
Skiing & riding
- Tentative opening day: December 10th
- Saturday & Sunday operations, with extra days during Christmas Break, MLK & President’s Day holidays, and Spring Break. Thursday and Friday operations are March 2nd-April 14th, 1pm-7:30pm (shorter the first couple weeks as we wait for daylight to increase). Our projected season close date is April 16th, which may be extended if conditions allow.
- Tentative opening day: December 3rd
- Thursday-Friday: sessions at 1:30pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6:30pm
- Saturday-Sunday and ASD/Mat-Su holidays: sessions at 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6:30pm
- Tickets will be available on our website when we confirm our opening date
- For party requests, please use this form
- We’re in the process of making snow, but warm weather has lead to snowmaking shutdowns. We’ll update as we make progress! Stay tuned to our social media channels